Thursday, August 13, 2009

Potty Training!!!!

So I have started potty training Logan, I thought it would be a rough time.....but surprisingly he is catching on really well and actually enjoys it! He has only had an accident a few times!!! At our home we have a Cars potty that goes on the toilet and he loves it, we also have a little stool that bobby made that sits in front of the toilet so he can step up. His first pee pee in the potty experience though happened at my mom's house. My sister Kellyn got a little potty for her daughter Kierra. It does all the fun stuff like makes a flush noise and sings when you pee in the potty. Well we had just gone swimming and I took Logan's shorts off (for all of you who don't know Logan thinks it is hilarious to purposely get himself to pee on the floor) so in his attempts i rushed him into the bathroom and he proceed to go to the little potty and squat facing the back of the potty (not sitting but squatting) and peeing like any other boy would pee! It was the funniest thing ever! Where did he learn that!!! Anyways it has been going well and he now know when he has to go he yells "Mommy (or Daddy) PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!" Oh its quit hilarious. Here is a funny picture I took of him in his little boy undies (not panties as I seem to keep calling them and my husband corrects me!) Hes got all the pixar movies covered when it comes to the undies.


1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

I will be looking to you for ideas when Ry is old enough to be potty trained!