Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthdays all Around!

Happy Birthday to my two Boys!!! I love these two so much. It is so fun that they have the same birthday! I can't believe my little baby is 3! And my oh so wonderful Husband turned 27!Yesterday was a nice day, even though Bobby had to go in and work on his birthday.....we still got up in the morning and i had some delicious cinnamon rolls and orange juice ready and waiting (at 5:30 in the morning!) While Bobby was at work Logan and I went to the hat with Pa and Grandma Diane. (For those of you who don't know, Pa and Diane had been taking Logan to the hat every Wednesday for the past year while I was at work, and continue to do so now. So all of the emloyees there know Logan well and they love when he comes in) So when we went on his birthday they suprised Logan and had two gifts and a gift certificate signed by all the employees there that know him! It was too cute and Logan was so excited! After that we went and Logan got to play and spend some time with his friend Andrew.

Later, when Bobby came home the one thing he wanted to do was go to the beach and with the time change and the sun being up longer, we were able to do so. It was a wonderful time and it was so beautiful out there. We love to go as a family and just hang out. Logan loves to climb on the life guard towers and as you can see from the pics below he has no fear when jumping of into his daddy's arms. We enjoyed playing in the sand and running around together. I also have a couple of pics of me pregnant. I have been so bad at taking pics this time around! So these are the first!!! I am huge! I am 31 weeks....9 to go!

All in all it was a great day...

Happy Birthday Bobby and Logan!



































































No comments: