Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a wonderful day. It started with waking up to my wonderful husband cooking me my favorite waffles with strawberries, strawberry syrup and whip cream! Yummy! Logan also enjoyed it very much so! Then it was off to church where it is always wonderful...despite my lacking capability of sitting comfortably for three hours now. Then we headed over to Bob and Diane's where Bobby, Garrett and Rueben prepared dinner for all of us. My mom and brother Bradley also came over to eat. Ma and Pa were also there too. It was a wonderful time and great food! Bradley finally go his tour of all of Bob's knives and guns (which he proceeded to take a thousand pics of!) Below are some shots that our dear friend Rueben took of the day.



Look at that wonderful Hubby! He cooks breakfast for me so often!


Logan waiting for his yummy waffles!



Mommy's delicous strawberry waffles!!!!!




That is one of his many smiles...



Diane decided to cop a feel on my big tummy!



We thought this would be a funny picture. Bobby has the unique ability to push his stomach out really far and look like he is pregnant. So we thought it would be funny to take a pic of our touching! Quite hilarious!



My man BBQing dinner! I love that guy!





Photobucket

No comments: