Thursday, May 13, 2010

A little too Quiet!

I don't know if this is him realizing that another baby is coming soon or it just looked like a relaxing place to lay! We recently brought the rocking chair, crib and bassinet out and I had noticed that it got a little too quiet. So I went looking for Logan and this is where I found him. All snuggled up in the bassinet. When I asked him what he was doing he replied "I'm the baby sleeping, this is Logans bed." Some other things he has done is...I will be sitting in the rocking chair and he will come to me with a blanket and say "You wanna rock the baby," and then proceeds to climb into my lap. I have also caught him climbing into the crib and saying that it was his bed and Cael can sleep in the big bed! Oh I can't wait to see how it will be when Cael gets here!!!! I am about 36 weeks (four weeks to go!) But I am so ready!!!! And it seems to be that Cael is too...He is head down and rearing to go! Hopefully he won't come out late!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: