Tuesday, February 3, 2009

3 Years!!!


We'll tomorrow is mine and Bobby's 3 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast it has gone. When I sit back and think I really have been blessed! My husband is so hard working and does so much for our family! He definitely is my rock! He is loving and caring and understanding even when I can be a brat! Growing up without the Priesthood in my home really makes me thankful and value it so much.....I am so grateful that my husband makes himself worthy to carry it. I am greatful for him taking me into the temple to be sealed as husband and wife and allowing our children to be born unto the covenant...It is such a blessing. I am greatful for bobby helping me with having our son and raising him with good values. Logan has such a sweet and caring spirit just like his father. Most of all I'm am grateful for the person he helps me to be...a better mother, wife, friend and daughter of our Heavenly father...I love you Bobby! Thank you for being a wonderful husband and Father. You make me a better person. Happy Anniversary!!!!

2 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Happy Anniversary Bobby and Ashley!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't being married THE BEST EVER?!