Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Digital Scrapbook craze!

So I found this website called www.scrapbookflair.com and its awesome. It is digital scrapbooking and the have the software that you can download for free and on their website they are always adding new embelishments and backgrounds for you to use! It is totally awesome! That way you don't spend thousands on scrapbooking supplies! I also think they will print them for you too for .99 a page or you can print them yourself on good paper.....Its really easy and fun. Here are a few of the pages I started.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those are cute pages...I keep thinking of getting into the digital scrapbooking but think it's one more thing to have me jump on the computer if I get a chance and I'm trying to limit myself...we'll see =) And I love that picture of Logan sleeping just like any old boy...it is seriously a boy thing