Tuesday, August 10, 2010

School, Weddings and Tons of Love!

Yesterday Logan had his first day of Preschool Camp. It is an Under the Sea theme. So far he is having so much fun and can't wait to go back. This camp lasts this week and then he has 4 weeks until actual Preschool starts. I can't believe how big my baby is getting (and handsome....I better watch out for those preschool girls!)



On our way out to the first day of preschool!



On Saturday my cousin Michelle got married out in Pasadena. I went with my Mom and brought along Cael for the ride. Let me tell you he was a trooper and was so good. Especially since the ceremony was a full Catholic mass. It went about an hour and a half! And not a peep out of him! Then was the reception and he was all smiles. I couldn't believe how happy he was! I took this shot while sitting at the table. Its so cute and funny!



I just love this shot! The other day Logan asked if he could hold Cael and Bobby caught this picture of the two. It is too cute! Even though Cael looks a little frightened! ha ha




Photobucket

No comments: